We all love Nintendo Ds for more than 11 years and we love how much handy it is . People now don’t prefer to carry around these cute little gaming consoles because no one likes to have another device than mobile to cover there pockets . But yes , we all do love the Nintendo Ds and its heart touching games on which we have spent hours playing and enjoying our free time . So here is a guide on How to install iNDS Nintendo DS Emulator on iOS 10 / 9.3.3 / 9.3.2 and you can use this for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad.
Many of you might think that you need to Jail break the phone to run Nintendo emulator. No, you need not jail break your phone to get the app. This app is available for all the latest ios versions. You can easily install iNDS emulator on iOS 10 or iOS 9.3 or iOS 9.3 or iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.1 without Jail break.
Things Required :
- Obviously an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 9 or higher is required
- Internet connection to install iNDS Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS 10 .
Instructions to install iNDS Nintendo DS Emulator on iOS :
- Head on to Safari on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and navigate to http://www.ienchantify.net/packages.html.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘iNDS’ app. Click on the ‘Install’ button under the icon.
- After Clicking the install button , a new tab will open with an advert. Wait until it says ‘Skip this Ad’ at the top and click it.
- If you are running on iOS 9, then you may face trust issues when you launch the application. To overcome this problem, Go to your settings, Go to General, Click on Profiles and Device Management. Now find the enterprise apps that has the iNDS emulator and all you have to do is Trust the application.
Check out our other how to guides .