Lots of people search around the web for Nintendo 3DS Emulator for iOS so they can enjoy their favorite retro games. Well there are many 3DS Emulator iOS but for them you need to jailbreak your device and many people don’t want void their iPhone / iPad’s warranty. So here we bring a guide for Nintendo 3DS Emulator For iOS without Jailbreak. But Yes, you need to have to have iPod, iPad or iPhone that is running the latest iOS 9.0, 9.1 or even 9.2 to have 3DS Emulator For iOS .
So by following the steps given below, you can play your old Nintendo DS games on your device and get back your childhood back.
In the case, if you have a jailbroken device then you don’t need to worry! This 3DS emulator ios For iOS can be used on non-jailbroken and jailbroken devices. Isn’t cool!
- Obviously, an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 9 or higher is required.
- Internet connection to install Nintendo 3DS Emulator For iOS.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator For iOS Steps:
- Head on to Safari on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and navigate to iosem.us/app/install/nds.html.
- On the top-right corner of the web page, there is Install button there. You will need to press Install two times to download and install the 3DS emulator, nds4ios, to your device
- After Clicking the install button, a new tab will open with an advert. Wait until it says ‘Skip this Ad’ at the top and click it.
- If you are running on iOS 9, then you may face trust issues when you launch the application. To overcome this problem, Go to your settings, Go to General, Click on Profiles and Device Management. Now find the enterprise apps that has the iNDS emulator and all you have to do is Trust the application. OR
- Go to the Settings app. Choose General > Profiles or General > Device Management (on iOS 9.2 +).
- Find newly installed app that starts with ‘Guangdong’. Select it first and choose the Trust option. Choose Trust again as a confirmation.
Congratulations! You successfully installed Nintendo 3DS Emulator For iOS!
What about how to install the games? How can you download them?
Games installation steps
- Your iOS device needs to be connected to your computer. Launch iTunes.
- In the navigation bar at the top, select your device. Then switch to the section of the Apps.
- Find ‘File Sharing’ by scrolling down. Select nds4ios.
- Final step – the .nds file of your game, drag and drop onto ‘nds4ios Documents’ box.
Done! Find your newly installed game in the ROM list of the 3DS emulator app.
- Download and Install Retroarch for iPhone Without Jailbreak iOS 10 iOS 9 Alternative to GBA4iOS, Emu4iOS, NDS4iOS iPad Game Emulator
- Download & Install SNES4iOS For iOS 9+ No JailBreak iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- How to Download iFile on iPhone, iPad and iPod [ NO Jailbreak] iOS 9