So you got Jio 4G sim card and are you looking to increase the internet speed of your jio sim. Then you came to right place. Here I am providing 7 possible solutions on How To increase Jio 4G Speed to 80mbps, just follow the given steps then you can get the maximum internet connection. So before going to the main process if you are planning to buy the jio sim just don’t do that because we are providing one simple trick to get the Jio sim for free. You can use the jio sim everywhere here are I am giving every detail.
The jio sim preview offer is so fruitful from past 3-4 months, this organization assumed control over the a great many clients from other mobile systems. Be that as it may, the principle in reverse is Jio boundless web just work on where dependence give their 4g administrations. This implies you ought to have 4G coordinate with Jio sim, and your gadget ought to be VoLTE bolstered.Let’s jump into the trick of how to increase jio 4g speed.
How to find maximum available Jio 4G Speed in your area:
As a matter of first importance you have to check the most extreme accessible jio speed in light of the fact that in a few ranges jio recorded 740mbps speed and in a few regions the speed is under 5mbps. So first check the most extreme accessible jio 4g speed then take after these beneath strategies to build the speed to greatest.
- You need to Install Internet Speed Meter lite app from Google Play
- Make sure your mobile network is connected to Band 40
- Install JioTV application in your device > Launch ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Keep on checking the speed meter and note down maximum speed
- This will gives you best speed while streaming any video
If you still got the slow speed just try to check this on non-busy hours. So at that time you will find maximum speed.
How To increase Jio 4G Speed:
There are such a large number of tricks accessible from such a large number of online journals, yet here i am giving you my best tricks these are quite simple to execute. I am giving best 7 tricks in this article, on the off chance that you require more let me know in the remarks. You should simply get any technique and simply take after the given strides. My own pick is first strategy it is simple and you can see moment comes about.
Steps to increase Jio 4G speed
- First visit setting option on your phone
- Then visit the Mobile Networks option from settings
- Then click on access point name of your reliance Jio Sim
- You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim
- Select Menu which is available at top right corner
- and choose new APN then click Save
Setting the APN Network to increase jio 4g speed
- Name – Flipshope.com
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
So by following this trick means you are just changing few things in your mobile network, it won’t harm your device. You can still restore those settings at any time. You need to make those changes, then you will get the high speed internet. So there are the 3 perfect working trick on how to increase jio 4g speed. you can try any of them then your speed will go all the way up to 20 mbps.
LATEST METHOD: How to Increase Jio 4G Speed and Band Coverage
If you don’t want to install any application just follow these simple steps, by this method you can easily increase the jio 4g speed. So along with that this setting will also increase the band coverage so those who are struggling with vpn try this method. You have to choose these options
- Best coverage: Band 5 > Band 3 > Band 40.
- Best speed: Band 40 > Band 3 > Band 5
To increase speed follow these steps:
- Open dialer application and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Select phone information option
- Select “Set preferred network type”
- Select LTE Only
Steps to increase jio 4g speed For Qualcomm processor
- Install Shortcut Master (Lite) application from Play Store.
- Then go to Menu > Search
- Type “Service Menu” or “Engineering Mode” and search
- Open if found and access to change LTE bands
Steps to increase Jio 4G speed For MediaTek processor
- Install MTK Engineering Mode from play store
- Open and Run the application
- Then select ‘MTK Settings’
- After that Select ‘BandMode’
- Select SIM slot where you have placed your Jio SIM
- Select ‘LTE mode’
- Select band 40 for best speed or band 5 for best coverage
Method 2, How to increase Jio 4G speed:
Step 2: So after downloading the app just open it
Step 3: Then after opening the app the server will set to india country and it will take up to 15 seconds to connect, some times it will connect in 2-3 seconds only
Step 4: After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it will hit the maximum speed in just few seconds.
Suggestion: If the net speed isn’t improved you can try changing the country, but this will work at any case. If anyone ask me what is the best trick on how to increase jio 4g speed I will prefer this.
Method 3 How To Increase Jio 4G Speed Internet Speed Booster and Optimizer app
- First, Download and install Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app
- Enable the profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root user’ depending on your device root option
- Just leave it by running the app in background
- This App will increase Jio 4G speed in few seconds
- You get highest, maximum browsing & downloading, Uploading speed which is available in your current location.
This application is extremely helpful for any Reliance Jio 4G client – Internet Speed Booster and Optimizer application works in both RooT and Non-Rooted Android gadget to upgrade web speed. Essentially empower the Internet Speed Booster and Optimizer application to get best and most extreme Jio 4G speed.This App consequently redo all settings and speedup the system for best Reliance Jio 4g speed.
Method 4, How to increase Jio 4G speed:
- First you need different browser which is UC mini browser you can download from here
- This is just a test purpose, try downloading bunch of videos or apps and Then pause those downloads
- Now Open the VPN master or Snap Vpn and connect to the server,
- Then Check your download speed it will reach upto 10-20 mbps under one min.
That’s it if you don’t want to install any VPN apps then this is the trick for you, this will work like a charm but there are so many things to do. It is worth doing, so you can either go with above process or you can try this trick on how to increase jio 4g speed
Method 5, How To Increase Jio 4G Speed: APN Settings
By making few changes in APN will report big change in increase Jio 4g speed. Before making APN default setting be sure to follow exact steps and change the APN Settings
Step 1: Go to Device Android ‘Settings’ > then ‘Cellular Networks’ > then ‘Access Point Names’
Step 2: Now you have to tap the profile named: Jio 4G and change only entries which I mentioned below and leave the remaining as default
- Server: www.google.com
- Authentication Type: None
- APN type: Default
- Bearer: LTE
Step 3: Now click on ‘Save’ changes and then select profile again.
Method 6: How to increase Jio 4G Speed: For Rooted Devices
There is no doubt to say that rooted device users got the so many opportunities, they can try anything and any method. So this is specially made for rooted users.
- Firstly, Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk in your device.
- In that application Select the network speed, choose : 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that you can see increase jio 4g speed.
Method 7, How to Increase Jio Speed: Clear Cache
This might sound funny, but didn’t you even noticed that clearing cache improves your device performance..? Android system stores so much data by using few files and apps for enhancing user experience. These files data is called as cache. Reliance jio works little bit different it not only related to sim settings, the jio apps data prevents you from downloading large content. So removing cache will helps you boost internet speed. follow these steps to increase jio speed
Steps to increase Jio Speed
- Go To Your Device Android Settings
- Then visit Storage and USB
- Under Internal Storage just tap on cached Data
- Just confirm by clicking OK on clear cached Data
- That’s it, You just got increased Jio Speed
Simply follow the above steps then you can simply increase jio 4g speed, in these days i got some solutions on how to increase jio jiofi speed, so here I am giving the solution. You can also use this method on how to increase jio 4g speed. So basically this trick will work on anywhere and it is too simple.
Method 8, How to Increase Jio Jiofi Speed, How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- Open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and notice the speed.
- Now go to playstore and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore Server
- Now resume the download, you will see increase jio 4g speed.
It’s so simple, you can use this in jio jiofi or your norma Jio sim Device.
Method 9, How To Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed After 4GB Daily Limit:
So many people complaining that they are getting 128 kbps speed after 1-2 days of activation this is because once you have used the 4GB data in a day you will be moved to 128 kbps speed. So here is the one simple trick on how to increase jio speed after 4gb daily limit. Everything is mentioned in this article or you can follow these simple steps.
Steps to increase jio speed after 4GB limit:
- Once installing the all 10 apps from old myjio turn off the net.
- Then open MyJio app from the list wait for some time.
- Then turn on internet and click on Get Jio Sim.
- In the next screen you will see the preview offer will be activated
- From there you can find the jio 4GB Limit